In 1951, the store moved to larger premises and the name changed to Superior Furniture. Angelo and Diane’s sons, Joe and Ron took an active role. They spent their days in the store, and evenings visiting customers to measure, quote and deliver goods. Distance and the absence of roads never prevented them from making a delivery. In those days, Joe and Ron even had to sew carpets together for orders with an old sewing machine.